- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Evaluations – Adult = $1400, Child = $2100 (child evaluation includes academic achievement testing, which is required for ACT/SAT accommodations)
- Learning Disability Evaluations (e.g. dyslexia, dyscalculia, etc.) – $2100
- ADHD + Learning Disability Evaluations – $2500
- Testing to document disabilities for standardized tests including the SAT, ACT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, and others – $2100-$2500
- Personality Evaluations and Collaborative / Therapeutic Assessment – $2000-$3000
- IQ Testing/Giftedness Testing – $525
- Adoption Evaluations – fee varies
Call Dr. Turret for more information regarding pricing.
Dr. Turret is no longer in-network with Aetna and Anthem and he is not associated with any other insurance panels. Dr. Turret can provide detailed billing statements upon request for submission to out-of-network insurance plans. If you plan on submitting a billing statement to your insurance, Dr. Turret recommends that you ask your insurance company for information regarding out of network benefits prior to testing.